I am very happy to say that MEBO Research US and UK have grown very much these past months with the increased numbers of members in its directorship. As a result, the large volume of work has quadrupled, as new programs are being launching this year, as new directors bring with them new projects. These international programs consist of the MEBO-Menssana Alveolar Breath Test, the MEBO-Cleveland Clinic TMAU Test, starting the MEBO Membership List, and the Quality of Live research study by Dr. Colin Harvey-Woodworth. Each of these and other projects that are on the works entails a great deal of background, as those listed below.
- Web designing
- To write programs for our projects,
- Bookkeeping with QuickBooks,
- Helping with secretarial work, including writing emails, letters, minutes of Board Meetings, maintain FedEx accounts for the Cleveland Clinic and Menssana tests, etc.
- Fundraising activities
- Raising awareness activities (writing emails and letters) during specific drives
- Accounting (occasionally)
- Legal services (occasionally)
- Translators into as many languages as possible – take any post from the English or Spanish blog and translate them into other languages.
a. Membership list,
b. Scientific survey database,
c. Create interactive test requisition forms and surveys in LimeSurvey, such as the one already done for the MEBO-Cleveland Clinic TMAU Test Requisiton Form.
Since MEBO is comprised solely of volunteers who want to work toward promoting research and uniting to find a cure, any and all of these tasks would be very flexible in the amount of hours expected a day, week, month, or year that a sufferer may want to invest in them. It is up to the volunteer to determine how much and when to donate time and work.
I am most grateful to each and every person who has contributed to MEBO Research's aims in one way or another. Our cause is as strong as the participation invested by members of our international community in as many languages as possible.
María de la Torre
Founder and Executive Director
A Public Charity
MEBO's Blog (English)
El Blog de MEBO (español)
The MEBO Forum Please sign the MEBO Petition