We would like to thank all the participants who asked these questions and to our Pharmaceutical Scientist and owner of body odor support.com, Arun Nagrath, for participating in our live discussion session. In spite of our technical ‘growing pains’ as we attempted to create this piece, all in all, we have acquired very valuable information from Dr. Gabashvili, to whom we are deeply appreciative for having helped us initiate this test webinar for the MEBO TMAU, Body Odor and Halitosis Webinar Series. We hope to hear much more from her as she has also so graciously volunteered to be the Overseer of MEBO Research’s exploratory study. On behalf of the body odor/TMAU and halitosis community, we thank you, Irene. http://aurametrix.com http://www.linkedin.com/in/igabashvili http://sites.google.com/site/irenegabashvili/ http://www.biology.sjsu.edu/facultystaff/gabashvili.aspxThe final section includes the answers to the following webinar audience’s questions:
- Why do people have Bacterial Overgrowth?
- Do bacterial populations in human body depend on genetics, environment?
- What kind of bacteria are TMA-producing?
- I heard that Solobacteria causes halitosis. Is it really so? (includes a list of ‘Halitosis-related bacteria’)
- What bacteria smell?
- Is heterogeneity of metabolic body odor sufferers hindering research?
- The collection of microbes for study must be a problem. Cross-contamination, etc.
- How do you get them?
- What is the most effective treatment to eliminate the desired bacteria: food or antibiotics?
- How often can we take antibiotics without causing harm?
- How does stress affect bacteria and enzyme deficiencies / pathways?
- How does stress affect intestinal permeability?
- Could a probiotic cleanse (sold on the market) help to flush us help to populate good bacteria?
- For many of us the diet is confusing would it be difficult to customize a diet for us?
- How long will it take to see diet results?
- What would be the ideal diet..Are proteins beneficial?
- Why some IBS patients have no odor while others do?
- Can FMO3 be genetically engineered into a probiotic?
Buy through here
Go to Amazon through the banner above or the link below : if you buy anything, MEBO gets a small percentage commission at no extra cost to you. No personal details are given to MEBO.
Click here to Amazon USA
Current totals raised :
USD : $369.42
UK : £160.21
Spain : €1.11